SALE: Liebherr 120 HC tower crane, the top part of the crane (head and jib).
Tower crane was used, year of manufacture 1983.
Specifications Liebherr 120 HC:
– Production: Liebherr-Werk BIBERACH GmbH Germany.
– Maximum load capacity: 8 tons.
– Maximum lifting capacity at maximum jib length: 2 tons.
– Maximum jib length: 50 m.
– Height under the hook: under the order (possible height to 164 m).
– Type of tower crane installation: stationary – foundation anchor / cross with a set of concrete ballast.
– Technical condition: excellent, working, Guarantee (except for ropes and electrical equipment).
– Location: Kyiv, Ukraine.
The price of Liebherr 120 HC tower crane – the top part of the crane (head and jib): 595 000,00 UAH (Without VAT 20%).
The cost of accessories to be discussed on request, depends on how the crane is installed, the height of the crane, the conditions and place of operation.
Qualified high-rise installers quickly, reliably, qualitatively perform assembly-disassembly, repair at any height.